Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introduction

Flea Market Floozies Bio:
Howdy! If you have read my profile then you know a bit about me. I am a person whom loves all things old, vintage and antique. I like to surround myself with bits and pieces of the past. I find that these days like seems to be so busy and everyone is in a rush. Technology has become mainstream and is now a way a life. If you lose your phone or your internet for 24 hours, we panic! I remember days when I was a child and the internet did not exist yet, cell phones had not been invented and kids still played outside. Those are the days I try to create for myself and my family. I have been a collector for several years of vintage treasures. I have been an online store owner for 12 years, and had a brick and motor antique store for 2 years. I hope in the next 5 years to retire from my “day” job and devote all of my free time to doing what I love searching for things that are old, worn, tattered, loved and used. These are the things that speak to my soul.
The purpose of this blog is to talk about vintage finds, creating something new from something old. Decorating with things from the past and sharing lovely finds. I hope you will find inspiration, beauty and a place to rest for just a bit when you are here.
Friday’s are a special day here we will have a post called Flea Market Finds. On this day we will post our latest finds from our treasure hunts. Sometimes the items we post will be put up for sale in our online market place called http://www.fleamarketfloozie.etsy.com.
I look forward to meeting you and hope that you enjoy our blog.
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment-we ask that you just be nice and keep it clean.